The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name and surname?;
- your contact details, including email address and name;
- your Cardano (and/or other public blockchains) address;
- your credit card or payment details (through our third-party payment processor);
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you, including any support requests and any bug reports;
- game progression data, such as your game saves, in-game currencies (such as Unicoins), and your achievements in the game;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries, and/or browsing behavior;
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms, and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- to enable you to perform transactions on the Site;
- to enable you to communicate with other Site users, including through group conversations and by creating a friend list;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal recordkeeping, administrative purposes, invoicing, and billing purposes;
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- to consider your employment application.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Europe; and
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Europe.
HOW WE TREAT PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IS ALSO SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Sensitive information is a sub-set of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the European Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information, or biometric information. Provided you consent, your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the primary purpose for which the sensitive information was collected. Sensitive information may also be used or disclosed if required or authorized by law.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Anonymity: Where practicable we will give you the option of not identifying yourself or using a pseudonym in your dealings with us.
Restrict: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
Deletion: You reserve the right to request deletion of your user data that is stored on our end, where possible. Please note that we do not have the access to delete any data of yours which is stored on 3rd parties or on any blockchain.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact the relevant authority in the country in which you are based.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
For any questions, data deletion requests, data privacy information, or other notices, please contact our Privacy Officer, Mr. Antonis Theophanous via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may also mail us at :
Nikou Kazantzaki 1
LAST UPDATED: 06.02.2022